Wednesday, March 22, 2006


CAN'T LOOSE OUT ! !

Everybody have Blog... so, I must have one too.
Call it Kiasi....Kiasu,KopiCat...Kopisusu,I don't care !
What's important is I'm up-to-date... I've already drank Cappuccino & eat Tiramisu... now I have a BLOG ! and ppl with blog sites can link-up to mine !! Yehh.. !!!

No more a GOBLOG !!

hahaha.................


Watch out frenz... Here I Come !!!
I might be crawling, but don't worry.... I'll be there.
As the Malay sayings
"Little, little.... long, long become a hill"

So, pls be patient ha......... I'm working very hard from my new office (see picture) ;)

Luv,
Shaikha

3 comments:

Hunny Bunnies said...

congratulations, on the "newborn". Me too still in the learning stage; eimah

TheBlurQueen said...

congrats sis!!no more goblog arr!!eh tuan besar tak tinggi-tinggi ke??cam aji kemetot!!hehehhehee

Shaikha said...

ai Mama... masih a bit goblog lah, tapi tak per cos I ader manyak checher.....
Aji kementot dah tinggi sikit.... tak lamer lagi dah tak leh panggil aji kementot lagi lah....