Friday, March 31, 2006

ALHAMDULLILLAH
Thanks Allah for the greatest gift


I thank Allah for this blessing he showers on me - this special gift to mothers, Allahu Akbar !

Nobody will ever know the true meaning of
LOVE till they have this little miracle in their arms... SubhanAllah.
Nope.. men don't get it ! and those without babies will never experience it...
This Burst of True & Purest
LOVE from your heart, the feeling you never know exist... the ability to LOVE you never know you are capable of... MasyaAllah....

Thanks UMI... for loving me this way all these years, and now - I thank my baby for giving me the opportunity to experience this love... BUT most of all, I thank ALLAH for this blessing... Alhamdullillah...

"Where does it come ? Where is your home ? This feeling of Love...From the sky up above ?
Where have you been hiding ? This lovely feeling...I felt like singing,Jumping and crying...all at the same time.
Till the day you came, Naked with no shame... I love you my boy, Can't describe my joy...
Umi loves you much, others love you too... But remember this always, Allah loves you most....
Alhamdullillah...."


* Also a special thanks to my dearest hubby for Loving me so much & all my family*


Now, Let these pics tells you the thousand words. (To whomever viewing this pics, pls DO NOT reproduce them, Thanks)


And then he turn's ONE !

Well, that's for now... WARNING - there's lots more to come...

No comments: