Monday, October 13, 2008

But who's rude here ??? !!!

Ring, ring, ring ............

I picked up the phone.

Me : "Hello, good afternoon"

Caller : "Can I speak to Mr X."

Me : "Sorry, but Mr X not in the office at the moment"

Caller : "Can you CALL Mr X to pick up his handphone from the security office !"

Me : "Sorry, but I cannot call him, however I will inform him once he gets back to the office"

Caller : "Who are you, aaahhh???!!! "

Me (shocked with her rudeness !) : "Excuse me… but who are you? "

Caller : "Florence!!! Waaaa…! I talk to you so nice one but you answer me like that arrr !! "

Me (more shocked !! .. but who’s rude here ?? and how do you expect me to answer you ??!!) : "Excuse me… I simply was trying to tell you that I cannot CALL him but can only inform him once he gets back to the office ..."

Before I could tell her how rude she is instead ... demanding to know who I am without firstly introducing herself, she quickly said : "ok, ok… nevermind, bye !” and hang-up !!

Who the He*l is she, and from where ??

IIIssshhhhh !!! ....... how dare she !

Sorry gals ...... Venting here .....

Must be the hormones ;)

Astaghrafirullah hal 'azeem...............

No comments: